New Certificate Test Accreditation
Digital Accessibility Centre Certificate of Accreditation
Accreditation Certificate Number:
Certificate issue date:
Certificate expiry date:
To achieve certification each undergoes a manual technical compliance review against WCAG 2.1 to level AA.
The underwent both a technical compliance audit and robust end to end testing by users with a wide range of disabilities including blind, low vision, dyslexia, colour blindness, mobility impairments, learning difficulties, Deaf, Asperger and anxiety and panic disorder.
All testing is carried out in line with relevant platform specific guidelines, and where applicable, conforms with The Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018. Testing also conforms to Section 508 of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
List of issues
- No known accessibility issues.
Scope of TestingURL: Reach Candidate Portal (Development environment)
Task 1: DAC Test Vacancy - register with us (using email address)
- Landing page - Enter dummy data with your work email then click 'Register with us'
Task 2: Your application for DAC Test Vacancy
- Test the page
Task 3: GDPR privacy statement
- Your Application page - Select 'I consent to my data being storedâ€¦' and 'Submit my choice.
Task 4: Personal details
- Your Application - Click 'Personal Details'
- Personal details - Enter dummy data and select 'Yes' for Eligibility to work in the UK then click 'Save & return to menu'
Task 5: Professional summary
- Your Application - Click 'Professional Summary'
Task 6: Upload CV
- Professional Summary - Select 'Upload my CV' from the drop-down
- Click 'Select Curriculum Vitae' and upload the file sent over in the email then click 'Save & return to menu'
Task 7: Equal Opportunities
- Your Application - Click 'Equal Opportunities'
- Equal Opportunities - Enter dummy data then click 'Save and return to menu'
Task 8: View your form
- Your Application - Click 'Review your form'
- Check the page and then close the tab
Task 9: Vacancy information
- Click the 'Vacancy Information' button
- Check the pop-up then click 'Close'
Task 10: Vacancy documents
- Click 'Vacancy Documents'
Task 11: Download job description
- Select 'Job Description'
Task 12: Vacancy alerts
- Click 'Home' from Navigation
- Click 'Vacancy Alerts' from Navigation
- Your Vacancy Alerts - Test all interactable elements on the page
Task 13: Account - your profile
- Click your account name from Navigation then select 'Your Profile' and test the page
Task 14: Change password
- Click on your account name from Navigation and select 'Change your password'
Task 15: Need help section
- Click the 'Need help' link at the top of the page
- Test both the 'Contact Support' and 'FAQ' tabs.
This certificate was issued on the and represents the state of the pages audited on this date. Any further changes after the accreditation date are not covered by this certificate.
Additionally, any pages/areas of the website not listed the above scope of testing are also not covered by this certificate as we cannot guarantee their accessibility state.
We audit against the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines V2.1 level A and level AA to test how accessible the website is, using theWebsite Accessibility Conformance Evaluation Methodology (WCAG-EM) to evaluate conformance.