Vudoo Interactive Video Player Accreditation
Digital Accessibility Centre Certificate of Accreditation
Accreditation Certificate Number:
Certificate issue date:
Certificate expiry date:
To achieve certification each undergoes a manual technical compliance review against WCAG 2.1 to level AA.
The underwent both a technical compliance audit and robust end to end testing by users with a wide range of disabilities including blind, low vision, dyslexia, colour blindness, mobility impairments, learning difficulties, Deaf, Asperger and anxiety and panic disorder.
All testing is carried out in line with relevant platform specific guidelines, and where applicable, conforms with The Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018. Testing also conforms to Section 508 of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
List of issues
- No known issues.
Journey 1 - Interactive buttons and layers
- Press play
- Click ‘This is an interactive video’ when the button appears
- Test the layer that appears, click ‘resume video’
- Click ‘See our campuses’ button when it appears
- Test the ‘Our campuses’ layer, including
- 3 Image carousels
- 3 learn more buttons
- Click ‘resume video’
- Click ‘find out about our accounting courses’ when the button appears
- Test ‘diploma of accounting layer’ including ‘which type of student are you’ radio buttons and ‘submit’ button
- Click ‘resume video’
- Enter dummy details onto the ‘inquire now’ layer, tick ‘I have read and agreed to the terms of service’ checkbox
- Click ‘submit’
Journey 2 - Video controls
- Test video player controls, including
- Volume up/down/mute
- Slider on the timeline
- Closed captions
- Audio track
This certificate was issued on the and represents the state of the pages audited on this date. Any further changes after the accreditation date are not covered by this certificate.
Additionally, any pages/areas of the website not listed the above scope of testing are also not covered by this certificate as we cannot guarantee their accessibility state.
We audit against the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines V2.1 level A and level AA to test how accessible the website is, using theWebsite Accessibility Conformance Evaluation Methodology (WCAG-EM) to evaluate conformance.